Friday 12 December 2014

Avocado plant

It has been a couple of weeks since the avocado was planted. The growth of the plant seems to be stagnant and two leaves have started to turn brown at the tip of the leaves. Is the avocado plant dying? I hope not. This avocado has been with me for more than 3 months. I wish that it can overcome any deficiency and absorb the nutrients it needs to growth well. I'm very tempted to cut away the leaves that have turned brown. But I think I will wait for another week to see whether new leaves will emerge. If there are new leaves, I can cut away the withered ones and give more nutrients to the young leaves. I suspect that I have waited too long to plant it into soil and the plant may have suffered. Do you have any suggestion to make the avocado plant well again? Do drop me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment