Sunday 30 November 2014

Avocado from New Zealand

After 3 months of putting the avocado seed in water, it is time to plant it into soil. This avocado seed was from the fruit that I bought from a local supermarket. It was from New Zealand and I tried to see whether the seed can grow into a seedling. 3 months is a long time to wait but it is definitely worth it.

Why do I want to plant it today? Well, I saw two leaves had turned brown and I think something must be wrong. I don't want to wait till all leaves have turned brown before I take any action. So, I planted it today and keeping my fingers crossed! Hopefully, it will start to grow and I will prune it accordingly. This plant will be in my future garden and I hope that it can bear fruit someday!

Do drop me a comment if you need information on how to grow an avocado!

Avocado planted on 30 Nov 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment