Monday 20 October 2014

My 6-year old Zamioculcas Zamifolia (ZZ) plant

If I can recall, this Zamioculcas Zamifolia plant or ZZ plant (as it is often called) has been around in the house for 6 years (at least). My wife got this for the Chinese Lunar New Year probably 6 years back and it has gone through one repotting. There is not many places that I can position this plant in the house. The only place that I find it suitable is near the window in the living room at the TV console area. So we place this plant on the top of the left speaker. It has been there since.

Recently, I notice that the leaves are full of dust and I cannot help it but to give the leaves a good cleaning. 
Dust accumulated on the leaves (ZZ plant)
I made a YouTube video and you can check out at my Channel here:
http://youtu.be/fE_REk0Etno

Look at the sparkling leaves after the cleaning…

ZZ plant

No comments:

Post a Comment